Careers at SourceEdge
We provide our employees with extensive professional development opportunities, including comprehensive training in technologies and quality process methodologies.
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Id: 1111
- We are looking for a software engineer to help improve the test execution features in the Azure Pipelines.
- The job requires the engineer to the self-driven, work with the PM team to analyze testing tools and incorporate them to the Azure Pipelines hosted pool image.
- The responsibilities also include triaging customer issues and enhancements, analyze reported issues and fix them in the Azure Pipelines and Test Platform component (vstes.console.exe) with high quality.
- Working on adding new testing tools to the hosting image involving analysis, exploration of the tools
- Minor enhancements to the Test Framework and platform
- Triage, repro and fix issues reported by customers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Exposure to full lifecycle of shipping a product/project
- Proficiency in C# application development.
- Exposure to PowerShell scripting is a plus
Experience: 2-5 Years
Job Id: 1112
- Experience with migrating projects from TFS to one branch is a big plus.
- Excellent in .NET coding
- Good communication skills and needs to execute well defined tasks with little or no help
- Should be a quick learner, proactive, good team player and have a sense of ownership etc.
- Having the ability to write good quality code is not a requirement for the immediate work I have but will be a plus for some of the future items I am looking for, example migration of our test cases to cloud test, do test automation etc. Coding language experience is irrelevant as long as he can pick up quickly in .NET.
- Basic coding skills and understand of powershell (or other scripting language) to automate any mundane tasks during migration is needed.
Experience: 5 Years
Job Id: 1113
If you are passionate about new Technology and working with new devices and equipment’s and want to be challenged every day to learn something new, then this role is for you. The Microsoft Garage is responsible for Grass Root Innovation and has recently setup the Garage function in India. Garage is associated with a Physical Lab, which is equipped with State of the Art Technology Devices and Makers Equipment. This includes Mixed Reality Equipment, Electronic Workbenches, All kinds of SBCs, 3D Printing Equipment, Laser Cutter, Vinyl Cutter and more.
Job Responsibilities would be as follows:
Brain Installation: Art meeting Technology: • Understanding the 3D model of brain and creating slices depending on the number of lobes. • Assembly of the 3D slices to check for the fit and overlaps. • Generate 2D drawings for all the slices depending on the complete assembly structure • Laser cutting of the slices in Laser cutting machine using 6 mm acrylic sheets • Finding an external vendor who can manufacture the metal stand structure • Generated process layout drawings required for the vendor • Part of the team for making the PCB using CNC milling Custom made Arduino: • Design of Arduino circuit for LED blinking • Convert the design files into gerber files which can be read by the CNC software • Generate G code for PCB milling • Soldering the electronic components to make the Arduino circuit Responsibilities & Duties: • Provide regular trainings for employees on various kinds of equipment available in the Garage. • Trained 700+ employees on equipment like 3D Printers, CNC mill, Laser cutter, IOT and other technologies • Being part of different IOT projects in developing prototypes • Working with the latest AR/VR devices available in market; Hololens, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Google Daydream • Ensuring the maintenance of all the machinery available in the Garage and scheduling regular AMC • Ensuring lab inventory check of the major electronic spares and properly maintaining the stock • Travel to different locations of Microsoft in India and conduct required technical trainings.
Learn & Train (cross training to employees):
- Learn, schedule and provide regular trainings for employees on different equipment available in the lab (2D, 3D, mechanical and electronics tools), such as laser cutter, 3D printer, Dremel rotary cutter etc.
- Work with Single Board Computers and help teams develop small prototypes.
- In Areas where trainings cannot be given by the vendor, the vendor would need to work with FTE, learn and help in coordinating trainings.
- The vendor would need to seek registrations from the Garage Community who are interested in attending the trainings and do logistics management (with the help of the admin) for the session (blocking conference room, arranging training kits (wherever required) and sending training calendar invite
- Arrange for lab tours when required
- Create/Maintain web site content and DL to reflect the working projects, Garage workshops, equipment and trainings
- Create draft communication mailers to all Makers (Garage Community Members) about upcoming events and trainings
- Answer employee queries promptly on all platforms, and maintain all communication channels
- Work with Garage core team and admin to extend support as required
- Support lab tours by preparing and running projects/prototypes when they occur
- Inspect lab and ensure lab facilities are maintained
- Ensure AMC of major equipment is updated and completed on time (especially laser cutter and 3D printer).
- Ensuring employees are informed about the safety and security measures required to be undertaken within the lab.
- Ensure lab inventory check of major items and make sure to see all the lab equipment properly managed & inventoried
- Maintain inventory of items issued to employees for use & experimentation within the lab, ensure that the equipment is properly and safely used.