Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (formerly Navision) is a complete enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution for mid-sized organizations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and simple to use. Right from the start, simplicity has guided—and continues to guide—innovations in product design, development, implementation, and usability. Microsoft Dynamics NAV has more than one million users worldwide and is available in more than 40 country versions.
With Microsoft Dynamics NAV you can implement proven industry-specific functionality relevant to your needs—even for the most highly specialized industries and organizations. The result? A cost-effective complete ERP software solution tailored precisely to your unique requirements—one that helps your employees be more effective and your company more competitive.
Why Microsoft Dynamics NAV is right for your business
Microsoft Dynamics NAV can provide your organization with value that extends across your operations and helps you:
Simplify your business with a single solution
Integrate and centrally store financial, manufacturing, supply chain, sales and marketing, project management, human resources, and services information.
Help people accomplish more every day with a familiar, intuitive user experience that works like Microsoft software they already use and provides RoleTailored access to relevant information and tasks.
Find out more.
Make smart decisions
Simplified access to job-specific information and tasks helps employees view work priorities and access the information they need to make informed, confident decisions; a wide range of analytical and reporting tools can help you gain insight into business performance.
Quickly set up and customize your system to meet your current business needs, knowing that you can easily adapt to changing demands by adding functionality, custom applications, and online business capabilities.
Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
By upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 you can get more value from your ERP solution. Breakthrough innovations can give your business the flexibility to adapt to new opportunities and growth and help you and your team address the challenges facing companies today: user productivity, change, globalization, and compliance.
New capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 include:
- Tablet and touch-optimized user experience enabling SMB customers to access their company data and processes regardless of location or what device they choose to use. With this release, new Microsoft Dynamics NAV tablet applications are available now from the Windows, Apple, and Google app stores.
- Faster access to information that matters with personalized home pages that let users view their most important business data and key performance indicators in a glance. Sophisticated color coding and live data help users prioritize actions and stay productive.
- Radically simplified invoice design and production through new interoperability with Microsoft Word. Power users can now create customized, branded invoice templates on their own in Microsoft Word without having to engage a technical consultant.
- Additional optimization to deploy in the cloud on Microsoft Azure and with Office 365 to lower costs, increase flexibility, and boost employee productivity.
TEAM EXPERIENCE AND COMPOSITION
The Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION (NAV) team at SourceEdge consists of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Certified consultants and has good experience in implementing successful projects for over 5 years now. Our team has experience in implementation across Retail, Distribution, Services, Public sector and Manufacturing industry verticals. Our team has experience in handling multi- national and multi-cultural customers and has implementation experience across the globe. The team has experience on multiple types of implementations like Rapid Implementation, Phase-wise implementation and integration.
- Good Knowledge on NAV Programming
- Upgrades of existing versions to NAV 2015
- End to end implementation, Custom functionality & Reports Development
- Knowledge on AIF and EP
- RDLC and SSRS Reports
- Cross-functional and Cross-platform/system integration to customization such as SharePoint, BizTalk, ADCS, Web Services, etc,
- Experience on Integration with 3rd Party Applications and e-commerce systems built on custom code, Magento, Drupal, WordPress etc.
Project Management holds the key for successful implementation. Our team at Sourceedge has the right blend of team leaders and project managers who follow the key aspects of project management. This ensures our customer that all deliverables coming out of SourceEdge are given required attention and importance and thereby ensuring utmost quality and successful project delivery The project management methodology is been followed on all aspects of implementation like Analysis, Design and development, User Training and post implementation support requirements.
It was very nice time having been in touch with you while taking up our recent project for updating new database in Microsoft Dynamics. I would like to thanks and congratulate to you and your team who has performed very nice and swift action to fulfill this project in less time and efficient way. Starting from the very first meeting till the completion of project, we saw very smooth transition in all aspects. Once again,We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent support from you and your team. Also, we here by wish you for great endeavor of your company in future. We shall also be in touch with you for all our future requirements in the field of IT.
Financial Controller with a leading manufacturer of valves for industrial use, UAE.